This shirt belonged to the late great John Thomas,
who was the lead guitarist from Budgie
This beautiful shirt has been kindly donated by his widow Linda Edmonson
which makes this item very special indeed
Budgie had a huge following in Texas and whilst out there John had these shirts made specially for him
The Shirt is a standard Medium.
It is perfect in every way, it feels and looks almost like a satin cotton, very smooth to touch, weighty and long in the body. No flaws anywhere on the garment, it has not faded keeping its original black colour. Beautifully made with exquisite embroidery along the collar and front panels.
THIS IS A STUNNING GARMENT
If you wish to own a unique piece of Rock history please make a sensible offer.
HOW TO BID
1. Minimum bid £60.00
2. Send us a comment here adding your name or a nickname and where in the world you come from.
3. It will ask you for an email this will be kept private, please fill this in so we know who you are.
4. Bidding will end 31st May at 23.59
5. We will let you know if you have been successful.
6.Once you have won the bid, we will ask you to send the money direct to Mearfest's Down Syndrome North East just giving page.
7. Postage will be paid by us to UK ONLY. If posted to other EU and worldly destinations we will ask you to send the money via paypal to us to cover this.
8. If not sold here it will be auctioned at Mearfest 2nd June.